Salesforce Training Online
Why to Learn Salesforce.com in terms of Career Options in IT Industry:
When it comes to become an IT Professional in Cloud Computing Technologies; there are many choices. Choosing Salesforce.com will be a smart move in today’s IT Job Market. It offers a free Dev environment to learn and practice. No additional servers, hardware or software is required. Therefore, learning Salesforce becomes interesting and easy with practice and preparations. You just need a good guidance from an expert and smart trainer; and we are here for you. Once you have the basics concepts clear; start learning advanced stuff. Below are some of the key points which we should consider as it helps us to make this decision –
- Salesforce is No. 1 platform in world as Cloud Based CRM Solutions.
- Lots of out of box features helps configuring applications.
- Force.com IDE to build and customize applications.
- Most of Fortune 1000 clients using Salesforce.com.
- Since most of the clients are using this technology to manage their business processes creates lots of job opportunities.
- Some of the popular names are: Wells Fargo, Face book, GE Capital, Sprint, ADP, Coca-Cola, Philips, Toyota, Canon, Comcast,Verizon, Ford, GE, Nikon, American Red Cross, Chipotle, Delta Airlines, Virgin Airlines, NJ Transit, and many more….
Salesforce Course Online
Salesforce Course Content Overview
- Introduction to Cloud Computing & Salesforce Certification.
- Introduction to CRM – SAAS, PAAS
- What is Salesforce.com and Editions, Navigation
- Creating Application and Objects
- Home Page, Tabs, Records, Detail Page, Side Bar
- Related List, Customizing Standard Objects, Record Type
- Types of fields – Master-Detail, Lookup, Self-Relation
- Roll-up Summary Field, Formula Fields, Junction Object
- Production & Sandbox Orgs and Purpose
- Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process
- Users and Security – Roles & Profiles, OWDs, Sharing Rules, Groups & Queues
- Data Loader – Purpose and Example, Import Wizard
- Reports & Dash Boards
- SOQL & SOSL, Introduction to OOPS Concept
- Force.com IDE & Eclipse, Debug & System Log – Purpose and Use
- Apex Trigger Introduction & Implementation
- Apex Classes, API familiarity, Apex Test Classes, Batch Jobs
- Deployment Methods – Change Sets & Eclipse, Best Practices
- Visual force Development – Standard & Custom Controllers, Extensions
- Overriding Buttons, Links, and Tabs with Visual force
- Dynamic Visual force Bindings & Components –Intro
Become a Could Professional – a Salesforce Consultant:
- Salesforce Configuration- Admin & Advanced Admin Essentials
- Objects, Fields, Validations, Workflows, Approvals, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules
- Apex, Triggers, Class, Visualforce Page, Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader
- Salesoforce Sales & Service Cloud.
- Development & Advance Development Essentials
- Application building & Salesforce Implementations
- Salesforce to Salesforce, & integration with External Systems
- Get stamp of basic and advanced Salesforce.com Certifications
- Updating yourself with new Salesforce release features
- Become Salesforce- Admin, Developer or Business Analyst.
Online Training By a Salesforce Experienced Consultant
- Flexible Timings & Dynamic Online Training
- Training for everyone – Starting from Scratch
- Effective & Interactive Content
- Test Quizzes to evaluate yourself
- Step by step Study Material
- Each Class Video Recordings
- Certification Practice Questions & Answers
Back to Courses page