Online JAVA Certification Course
Java is a Object oriented programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems. Java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It’s also integral to the intranet iphone applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing.
Why to learn JAVA?
Java was designed to be easy to use and is therefore easy to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages. Java which is based on OOPS, allows you to create modular programs and reusable code. Java is platform-independent. One of the most significant advantages of Java is its ability to move easily from one computer system to another. The ability to run the same program on many different systems is crucial to World Wide Web software, and Java succeeds at this by being platform-independent at both the source and binary levels.
Because of Java’s robustness, ease of use, cross-platform capabilities and security features, it has become a language of choice for providing worldwide Internet solutions. It is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to data centers, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere!
Java Online Course
Java Online Training Course Contents :
- Installing JDK Software
- class & object
- keywords, Identifiers, Datatypes
- Arrays, main method, command line arguments
- Operators, Type Casting
- Package declaration, Accessibility modifiers
- Overloading & Overriding
- Abstract class and Interface
- Exception Hierarchy
- Checked and Unchecked exceptions
- Multiple catch blocks.
- Nested try blocks
- User defined exceptions (Customized Exceptions)
- Throw and Throws
- StringBuffer & StringBuilder (jdk1.7)
- Wrapper classes
- Autoboxing and Unboxing (jdk1.7)
- File- InputStream & OutputStream
- JDBC Drivers : Type-1, Type-2, Type-3, Type-4
- Making a Connection
- Creating and Executing a Statement
- Retrieving Values from a ResultSet
- Creating and Updating Tables
- Handling SQL Exceptions and Proper Cleanup
- Using Prepared Statements
- Using Callable Statements
- Batch Processing
- RowSet & CachedRowSet
- Transactions , Commits, Rollbacks
- Servlets Overview
- Servlet Lifecycle: init(), service(), destroy()
- GenericServlet, ServletRequest, and ServletResponse
- HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse and HttpServlet
- JSP architecture , JSP tags and JSP expressions
- Lifecycle of a JSP
- Model View Controller (MVC )
- Hibernate Framework
- Spring Framework
- Struts Framework
- Apache Tomcat
- Tomcat Plugin for Eclipse
What is the future scope of JAVA?
- Java has been tested, refined, extended, and proven by a dedicated community of Java developers, architects and enthusiasts.
- By making applications available across heterogeneous environments, businesses can provide more services and boost end-user productivity, communication, and collaboration—and dramatically reduce the cost of ownership of both enterprise and consumer applications.
- There is lot of demand in the market for IT people with JAVA expertise.
- In spite of having a tough competition on the server side from Microsoft and other companies, Java is doing extremely well on mobile platforms, thanks to Android.
Unique features of JAVA online training at Janbask
- One-time pay and take advantage of unlimited lectures till the duration of course.
- Course covers elementary to advanced JAVA learning.
- On completion of course, you will be capable to give JAVA certification exam.
- Learn java and you will be half way through on being an android app developer.
- You will be working on real time projects examples to gain your hands on practical work.
- No pre-requisite knowledge required but good to have; we are here to teach you from scratch.
Back to Courses page