What is Microsoft Dot Not ?
Dot Net is software framework which is primarily developed Microsoft. It is object-oriented computer programming language that can be viewed as an evolution of the classic programming language, implemented on the .NET Framework. The Microsoft.Net platform is very dynamic and provides robust solutions to the industry needs. It is one of the high in demand programming languages. Come; join Janbask for the best and most interactive .NET and online Java training.
Online dot net Course
Topics for Microsoft .NET online training at Janbask:
- Microsoft Dot Net Framework Introduction
- Developing Console Application
- Basics of Dot Net
- Introduction to Object Oriented Features in C#
- Programming Object Oriented – Encapsulation, Inheritance, Interface & Polymorphism
- Exception Handling
- Working with Components / Assemblies
- Data Access using ADO.NET
- XML, Delegates & Events
- Developing N-Tier Arch Applications
- Validation Controls
- Creating a Layouts, Applying Themes and Styles to Controls
- Authentication & Authorization
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Introduction to Silverlight
- Application Package (.xap)
- Visual Studio 2010 and Silverlight
- Visual Studio 2010 Designer Support
- Silverlight Controls
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Implementing Web Services Using WCF
- REST & SOAP-based Web Services
Why to learn Dot Net?
Developers and software engineers are high in demand theses days. Even during the recession, the IT jobless rate was at a minimum. Over the years C#, ASP.NET has enhanced the capabilities of the development environment and is adding new technologies which not only is making the development easy but also providing dynamic functionality for the IT managers to choose from to best suit the business needs.
Dot Net provides a unique solution for a wide range of applications – standalone application to distributed application, simple application with static content to dynamic, data driven application, both web and windows, iPhone application development.
What is the future scope of Dot Net?
- There are 500+ companies looking for fresh graduates who have complete knowledge in the area of VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET.
- We can’t predict what will happen in the next 100 years but we can be sure that the future of .NET for the next 5 years is very bright. We think the future of .NET for the next 10 years is also very bright.
- See, over a period of time, software evolves. Microsoft introduced VB.NET in 2002. After 12 years, here we are. .NET is still here. It may have evolved a lot since then.
Windows Applications and Web Applications are being developed at a very high rate which means that there is a huge demand for software developers. How will the developers develop applications? Obviously, by programming languages and ASP.Net and C# is a great option.
Unique features of VB.Net online training at Janbask
- We train you with the real time projects and scenarios.
- One-time pay and take advantage of unlimited lectures till the duration of course.
- You develop real time applications under our guidance. Your idea, our training!
- Highly skilled, industry experienced trainers.
Back to Courses page